I've been thinking of merging my blogs and I did it. Just about an hour ago, I did all the technical stuff and Cheryl Wright - Perspectives was created. I imported all my posts from my other blogs.
Boy do I feel Internet savvy!
I needed some simplicity with this or overwhelm will be the order of the day where blogging is concerned. Cheryl Wright - Perspectives will be a one-stop shop for sharing my perspectives on my passions: life (self-improvement/inspiration for lifestyle choices/ finding and pursuing our dreams), writing, home and design (creating spaces to reflect our personalities and lifestyles and to nurture us on every level), and spiritual reflections.
I hope your will visit, follow and subscribe.

Friday, August 21, 2009
Blog Merger
Labels:
blog merger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a great idea to siplify and have more time. I find I run out of time to write my own, read and comment on others (which I so much enjoy)and still do all my daily "stuff"... I can see where having more than one blog could get tedious. I for one will continue to follow and enjoy your writing, information and spiritual upliftment. Thank you for sharing a piece of your soul. Love and Light, Nina P.
Hey Nina P.
That's what I love about blogging - I get to connect with people/women whose lives are so similar to mine. We may have different experiences by the struggles we go through, the lessons we learn connects us on so many levels.
I look forward to see you at http://cherylwrightperspectives.blogspot.com
Post a Comment